2022 Santa Cruz Tallboy Large 29" Flatte Earth D-Kit
If ever there was a gravity riders’ XC bike, the Tallboy is it.
With kick-ass lower-link VPP™ suspension, a streamlined design, the typical Santa Cruz refinement, and rather radical geometry, the Tallboy is a genre bending folk hero. It’s the kind of bike that makes you sprint while going up, along, over, or down due to the maximum efficiency of the VPP™ design, forward thinking geometery and responsive, lightweight chassis. But because it shares the same engineering principles as our longest travel bikes it feels equally at home doing cross-country as it does getting extreme across the countryside.
Available in: Aluminum, Carbon C & Carbon CCWheel Size: 29erFront Travel: 130mmRear Travel: 120mm
- Price - $3599USD
- Weight - 15.7kg / 34.62lbs
- Material - Aluminum
- Fork - RockShox Recon RL, 130mm, 29"
- Shock - FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur -SRAM SX Eagle 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM X1 Eagle 148 DUB, 30t
- Cassette - SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM SX Eagle, 12spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm
- Brakes - SRAM Level
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - RaceFace Ride
- Stem - RaceFace Chester
- Grips - Santa Cruz House Grips or Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnaar
- Front Hub - SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub - SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims - WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 29"
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Dissector, 29"x2.4, 3C, EXO, MaxxTerra, TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Rekon, 29"x2.4, 3C. EXO, MaxxTerra, TR
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis
- Saddle - TB Silverado Comp Saddle or WTB