2023 Juliana Joplin 4 C 29" Small Matte Bluebird
Reach New Heights
When the trail beckons you to traverse above tree line and into unmarked territory, the Joplin is ready to take you there. With its 120mm of VPP™ travel and 29-inch wheels, it’s the ultimate climbing partner to help you reach any summit. And when it’s time to point downhill, its head tube angle and slack geo will navigate the most rocky terrain. Whether you’re out on a solo adventure or a soul-lifting ride with friends, the Joplin will let you soar to new heights.
Fit for smaller riders: Proportional Geometry and frame stiffness tune
Chainstay length and seat tube angle are matched to the frame size (STA steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases) so that every rider, no matter what height, gets the same balance of geometry and handling characteristics.
We tailor stiffness for every size to make sure every rider gets the same ride quality. We take out carbon material as the sizes get smaller where less stiffness is needed. Smaller riders require less reinforcement on frames, and that's remedied with our size-specific frame stiffness tunes.
- Weight - 13.88kg / 30.59lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - RockShox Pike, 130mm
- Shock - FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM Stylo 6K 148 DUB 32t
- Cassette - SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes - SRAM Guide T
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - RaceFace Ride, 760mm
- Stem - Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm
- Grips - Juliana House Grip
- Front Hub - SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub - SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 30 29"
- Front Tire - Maxxis Dissector 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Rekon 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR
- Tubes - Reserve Tubeless Sealant
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Saddle - Juliana Segundo Saddle