Ninja Pro Carbon 14x24
Originally a flat-water racer designed to cope with disruptive chop, the Ninja has evolved into a range of flat-water boards that can handle (mild) sea conditions. The addition of the 12’6″ program, more on that below, allows junior athletes to perform at the top of their ability as well.
Nose diving is minimized by an increase in volume and straight outlines for better flow. The improved cockpit design keeps out more water – a reinforced and heightened rail lip shields the cockpit from more splash water and the reduced length of the recessed area collects less water in buoy turns.
14′ Ninja Design:
- Recessed deck for a low center of gravity, adding stability.
- Flat-deck tail for high-performance and stable buoy turns without collecting wash.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the dugout standing area.
- A full-length nose keeps the entire board in the water, for sustained glide and consistent speed.
- Three neoprene handles, two short and one long.