2022 Norco Bigfoot 2 Fat Bike 27.5 Wheels
ALL SEASON EVOLUTION
Balanced weight distribution for maximum traction and a powerful pedaling position keep the Bigfoot 1 charging forward all year.
The redesigned Bigfoot elevates fat bike performance to downright fun, anywhere, anytime.
The confident, aggressive handling tracks precisely where you want on a descent or technical trail, and the simple one-by drivetrain offers reliable, simple shifts with gloved hands.
With maximum traction in the most extreme riding conditions imaginable, Bigfoot claws its way up, and the finely tuned steering geometry and massive tires provide confident, aggressive handling to rip back down.
The Bigfoot excels in all-season weather and extreme terrain to make every ride big fun.
Built from the powder-up with our holistic approach to fit & geometry.
A combination of longer reach, slack head tube angle and steep seat tube angle gives every Bigfoot a powerful pedal position, increased climbing traction and added control when descending.
FAT’S WHERE IT’S AT
75mm wide 27.5” rims and frame clearance for up to 4.6" tires to put more rubber onto whatever surface you're riding and allow for lower pressures and greater traction.
Evolved, thoughtful details make it even better.
Generous standover clearance and extra stiffness provided by 12x197mm thru-axles and internally routed cables make the Bigfoot’s aluminum frame ideal for extreme terrain.
Optimized for the cold, capable year-round.
All models feature disc brakes with DOT fluid or cable actuation for consistent performance over varying temperatures. When included, dropper posts are spec’d for reliable cold weather performance.
Frame details add versatility.
Rack mounts in the rear, bottle mounts above and beneath the down tube and triple mounts on the fork give you the option of running a barebones setup or loading up for a massive excursion.
Top tube clearance is critical in fat biking.
Getting off the pedals in deep snow requires lots of space over the top tube. Bigfoot strikes a perfect balance between max clearance and making space for a frame bag in the front triangle.
FEATURES OF THE NORCO BIGFOOT 2 BIKE
- FRAME: Butted X6 Alloy
- FORK: 6061 Alloy 15x150mm
- HEADSET: Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- HEADSET SPACER: 2x10mm - Black
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore RD-M6100
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10/51T, 12 Speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Deore CN-M6100
- CRANKSET: Praxis Cadet M30, 32T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis M30, BSA Threaded
- PEDALS: VP Nylon Flat
- GRIPS: VP Lock-On
- HANDLEBAR: Butted 6061 Alloy 760mm, 15mm Rise
- STEM: Alloy, 60mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
- SEAT POST: TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy Nutted
- SADDLE: Norco XC
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Hydraulic
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: Avid G2 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: Avid G2 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 15x150mm, 6 bolt
- REAR HUB: Bear Pawls, 12x197mm, Micro Spline, 6 bolt
- RIMS: Alloy TR 27.5", 32H
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Stainless 14g, Black
- FRONT TIRE: Vee Snow Avalanche TLR 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
- REAR TIRE: Vee Snow Avalanche TLR 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
- REAR HUB SKEWER: 197mm x 12mm TA
- FRONT HUB SKEWER: 150mm x 15mm TA